Friday, December 13, 2019

The Stanley Dynamic

The Stanley Dynamic is a show that has real people in the show but one of the characters in the show is a cartoon character. This show is about The Stanleys are a typical family, except one of their twin sons is a cartoon.

This shows first episode was in March 19, 2015 and there final episode was in April 7, 2017 and The channels it has been on is YTV and the creator of this show is Ken Cuperus. 

I want to make a show similar to this one except This show That I am making has real people in it and a lot more cartoon characters in this show I am making.

The show that I am making is called My Fantasy family and my show is about I am a real person and my real family do not spend time with me every day and my cartoon family which I call my fantasy family we spend time with each other every day because well live close by each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment