Friday, December 20, 2019

Fish Hooks

Fish Hooks is a cartoon on Disney Channel and this show is created by Andy Sturmer. There first episode was in September 3, 2010.

This show is about A trio of fish -- brothers Milo and Oscar, along with dramatic goldfish Bea -- attend school in an aquarium in a pet store. 

They cope with the usual trials of teens, like dating, friendship, sports and school issues, along with some more unusual things, like giant lobster attacks and field trips to hamster cages.

I use to watch this cartoon when I was younger like I know the show but I do not know everything about the show. There is some cartoons that I do not know at all and there are some cartoons that I know everything about. But even so I know a lot of cartoon characters that means I know every cartoon character.

No comments:

Post a Comment