Friday, December 20, 2019

Elizabeth Taylor

Elizabeth Taylor I heard about her in school. And this boy at my school that I go to now said " I heard people have Red eyes and Purple Eyes but its not very common." He heard that is there natural eye color and I told my mom this and she said " I could be contacts."

Then I told the teachers that know about her and she said " They did Not have Contacts back then." Elizabeth Taylor's eyes are Naturally that color.
Like my naturally eye color is almost black but it's dark brown I heard some peoples naturally eye color is black too.

The common color for eye is green,blue,brown,dark brown or hazel that is a light brown. Elizabeth Taylor was born in February 27, 1932 in Hampstead Garden Suburb United Kingdom and she died in
March 23, 2011 in Los Angeles.

Her children's names are Liza Todd,Christopher Edward Wilding,Michael Wilding Jr. and Maria Burton. I wonder if her children have purple eyes some of her children have different last names popular because she was married to different men.



No comments:

Post a Comment