Wednesday, January 9, 2019

People with cancer

Well people with cancer lose their hair because the type of medicines they take. Maybe in the future they will be no medicine that can make your hair fall out because medicines will be made different and better.

I saw on You Tube a girl cut her hair of to donate to the children with cancer and the boys in her school where making fun of her if those boys where my children I would of shave all of their hair off and said " How would you feel if some one made fun of you."

Their was this other girl who bullied a cancer girl that has no hair and the mean girls mother shaved all of hair long hair and the mean girl was screaming and crying and said " My hair my Beautiful hair." It's just hair it's not going to kill her.

Their was this little on You Tube that had long hair at first and she had cancer and she lost all of her hair she said " She does not feel like a Princess any more." yeah because the little girl feels that way because of society It's not her fault she feels that way It's society's fault because society make people brain washed. After the little girl got a Barbie doll with no hair and The little girl felt like a princess again.



Society said " Long hair is the most beautiful for women." Which is not true bald is beautiful." In fact I had long hair and I was washing it to much and I was sick of it breaking off so my hair was a lot shorter I was think about shaving it but I said I cut most of my hair and guess what my hair got a lot longer then when I first cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment