Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Christy Carlson Romano

Christy Carlson Romano was on the TV show called Kim Possible and she was also in the Disney Movie Called Cadet Kelly.

She was also in movies like Casper's Scare School, The Legend of Secret Pass, Kim Possible: The Secret Files,Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time and she is in Other movies to.

She was the character named Jennifer that happens to be mean. Christy is the voice of Kim Possible. Romano was born in March 20, 1984 in Milford Connecticut. Her parents names are Anthony Romano and Sharon Carlson. Her Siblings names are Jennifer Romano, Anthony Romano Jr. and Marcella Romano.

Brendan Rooney is her spouse and I did not know see was the voice of Kim Possible until I read it on the Internet.  Ms. Christy has a daughter named Isabella Victoria Rooney.

One time when I watched the Cadet Kelly the movie she played the Mean Girl named Jennifer I did not know the mean girl name was Jennifer and did not know who'd played that character until I read on the internet.

I would like her and including all celebrities to look at all over the post on my blog called Lon Steins Movies I do not want them to like at all of my post all at one day but every day I would like them to see a few post each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment