Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Amanda Nunes

Amanda Nunes is a UFC fighter people say now she is the toughest woman on the planet she the one who beat up Holly Holm and Ronda Rousey.

I do not want to mess with thoughts women the only time that I would want to mess with them is if they are man to people for no reason and if they are mean and try to hurt all of my family members including my mother.

 I would want to mess with them to protect my family I do do not care how strong Those women are if the are mean to my family I would mess with them.

My father read they are nice women so I do not want to mess with them unless they hurt my family o other people for no reason.

If a person a lot stronger then me and my mother messes with us The only way I could beat up a stronger person is if I hit them with something very hard like glass or an axe with out them expecting it.

At the first cage fight people thought Ronda Rousey was the toughest women until Holly Holly then people thought she was the toughest women and That is when Amanda Nunes beat up both of them.

 And now people say she is the toughest women in the future there is probably going to be another woman that is tougher and another women that is tougher on the woman who beat up Amanda and it keep repeating on which women is tougher.

Any female or male UFC fighter do not stay the toughest women for every and people say that but that does not mean it's true.

The only way people are going to know who is the toughest are strongest man are woman on this planet is that scientist should make these special kind of camera's to see which man or woman is the strongest,weakest or toughest person on the whole Earth.

People who take MMA are very nice people who do it to help are defend them selves from other mean people.

Amanda was born in May 30,1988 in Salvador Brazil. Her parents names are Ivete Nunes that is her mother and Sindoval Nunes is her father and Vanessa Nunes is her sister.

Any body can get hurt in cage fighting and that is why the government should not like cage fighting or people boxing ring boxing each other should not exist any more and who ever that bring cage fighting bad were people can hurt each other and if people hurt each other to make money any of those people including all of the UFC fighters should get arrested because any body can get hurt or worst die!

Maybe the government should make a type of cage fighting that no body can hurt each other it would be more practice it will be like cage fighting on TV expect nobody is hurting each other and they are doing more practice and even if there hit hard the Cage fighting on TV people will not be allowed to punch people in the face or give people arm bars unless if the arm bar do not hurt people it has to be arm bars that ca not hurt people.

Any body in Cage fighting will give people fake elbows and punches so they would not hurt any body.


No comments:

Post a Comment