Thursday, September 7, 2017

Zendaya

Zendaya is a girl who has been on Disney channel. I only know her first name for years and I know her real nae and her real name is very long and the name is Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman. She was born in September 1, 1996 in Oakland California.

Her parents names are  Kazembe Ajamu Coleman and Claire Stoermer and her siblings names are Kaylee Stoermer Coleman, Katianna Stoermer Coleman, Julien Stoermer Coleman, Austin Stoermer Coleman, AnnaBella Stoermer Coleman.

The movies has been are called Super Buddies, Spider man home coming, Zapped, The Greatest SnowMan Duck Duck Goose Pixie Hollow Games and Little door Gods.

  Other movies that I never even heard of I do not name all of the movies that celebrities because it's too much to write in plus I never know this movies and I never watch them until I read about it on the internet.

Shake it up is a Disney show that she has been on and I watch some of the episodes the show is okay but it's not my favorite show.

I read on my magazine that Zendaya does Boxing and people take it not to hurt people but to protect them selves and respect others. She was also in Dancing with the stars and K.C. Undercover.


No comments:

Post a Comment