Tuesday, September 5, 2017

More about Demi Lovato

I heard That Demi Lovato wants to be a UFC fighter and I do not think that is a good idea because any body can die and I do not want her to die at a young age.

 I also heard that she thoughts elbows most of the guys in the UFC in the ring she might be able to.

  I heard that by the internet and her coach but her coach and the internet is not always true her coach could be lieing to make people afraid.

If she says her coach is not lieng she could be lieing on the internet to because any body could lie on the internet.

 My opinion she can not hit hard as a man because she is a woman and if she got into a cage fight with those men they hit a lot harder and they would beat the crap out of her! I do not want that to happen.

I am not saying she is a wimp she is very strong but not as strong as men. Me and my mother agreed that she is good in MMA but not good enough to fight those men in the upper body because Demi is a small thin girl that happens to be only five feet three inches tall. I read she learned MMA for over a year.

Even if she does more push ups she is stronger then the average girl but not the average man because all men has different muscles tissus then all women and all men where built to be a lot stronger then women because that is the way God created them.

If she does not train as hard as a female UFC fighter she might get hurt in most parts of the body but in some parts she might hurt all of them a lot more if she trains hard as them she can hurt them very bad but not if it's men because she can not hurt any men in any part of the upper body because men have more upper body strength.  My mom also said that if a got into a problem with them.

She was born in August 20, 1992 Her parents names are Patrick and Dianna Lovato and her siblings names are Madison De La Garza, Amber Lovato and Dallas Lovato.


No comments:

Post a Comment