Thursday, August 10, 2017

Abby Wilde

Abby Wilde was on the Nickelodeon show with Jamie Lynn Spears Zoey 101.

She was also in movies like Family of Four.

She talks in a Lisp she sounds like Lisa Loud Lincoln's younger sister from the Nickelodeon cartoon The Loud House.

Abby also sounds like the other cartoon character girl Bessie Higginbottom from The Nickelodeon show the Mighty B !.

My mom said "Lisa Loud sounds worst than Bessie."

 In my own opinion they sound the same I type who did the voice of Lisa and Bessie I thought the same person did the voice of those girls now that I read on the internet Amy Poehler does the voice of Bessie and Lara Jill Miller does the voice of Lisa.

Miss . Abby was born in February 25, 1989 in San Francisco California.  I saw she was on the show iCarly with Miranda Cosgrove and Sam and Cat.

I would like to meet her one day in Holly Wood. Abby I hope you like my blog that I type about cartoons Characters on Nickelodeon and famous Celebrities and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment