Thursday, August 10, 2017

Curtis Harris

Curtis Harris is on Nickelodeon show like Haunted Hathaway's a Nick show that I seen on commercials but I do not watch all of the episodes like other Nickelodeon shows.

My parents think that I like show that are off beat and not that popular. Curtis was born in June 27, 2001 in California. Harris has a younger brother name Caleel Harris.

It does not say his younger brothers birthday maybe Curtis is more popular then his little brother maybe if his younger brother gets older he'll be more popular.

I would like to meet him and his younger brother one day I wanted to speak to his younger brother about The Loud House and the characters on that show I would love to speak to them about Clyde McBride.

I would Like to ask Caleel Harris and the creator of The loud after were greet each other I would wanted to say to them "what does Clyde love to do at house or with his family."

What are his favorite hobbies or "why does he have a Kung Fu poster in his bed room on the wall". I would the the creator of the cartoon character on that show Clyde how his biological aunts,uncle,cousins and mother or grand parents look like.

On the show Clyde has a couple of father with the same last name I said to my father "why does Clyde have a couple of fathers on the show."

" My father said maybe Clyde's parents are brother and they adopted him." Or Clyde could have one father and the other one is the uncle but the uncle like's Clyde to call him his father if they are bold relative.



No comments:

Post a Comment