Thursday, August 3, 2017

Mike Myers

Mike Myers was born in May 25, 1963 in Scarborough Canada. They why he talks in movies I thought he was born in England Because he was doing the voice of the cartoon character Shrek.

Shrek is a movie that he was in and Shrek is a Ogre and he has children name Furgus his son Farkle his other son and his daughter's name is Felicia.

Sherk I read has unnamed parents I will like to give them names if the creator of the show never thought of the cartoon characters parents names are.

I will like to do this to any creators of cartoon character for example if cartoon characters have unnamed parents I would like to give them their parents name and I am not trying to steal the creators idea's I trying to add in some more idea's for the creator of the cartoon characters has no name because maybe the creator of the cartoon never if thought about the characters name is going to be.

I would like Shrek's parent names to be  Shrekered Ogrean his father and Shreka Swamping  Ogrean his mother. William Steig is the creator of Shrek.

Mike Myres is also in The Cat in the Hat movie. I thought That Myres was going to sound like he was from England because the way when Mike was speaks when he was doing the voice of Shrek. In The Cat in the Hat movie has sounds American and his voice is a little higher in that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment