Sunday, August 6, 2017

More about Welcome to the Wayne

well you know the characters Olly and Saraline Timbers before I read they have unnamed parents and now I just saw their fathers name is Harvey timbers and his wife's name is Olympia.

 Billy Lopez you also have this other character Leif Bornwell the third and his fathers name is Leif Bornwell the second and his grandfather Leif Bornwell the first.

I would like you to put his mothers or his grand mothers names on the internet to.

 Ansi Molina my favorite character on that show I want you to put his parents names on the internet and put is grandparent or aunt's and uncles name on the internet.

I would like you to put all of the characters family members names on the internet. For now Olly Timbers parents names are on the internet but not before because maybe the show is getting to be more popular.

Billy Lopez I would like you to put when you where really born and what place or hospital where you where really born because a lot of famous people have there date of birth on the internet. Please see my blog.

And this is my opinion if some one is giving you more idea's about the show then the creators of the cartoons might think you are trying to steal there idea but maybe if they where the creators of the shows should think like that.

If a person is trying to get more idea's for the show maybe all creators should think maybe this person is trying to give us more idea's and not trying to steal them but most creators these days do not think like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment