Friday, August 11, 2017

Shaquille O'neal

Shaquille O'neal is a basket ball player. I knew him when he was on Commercials on he Nickelodeon channel and other channels.

Shaquille is 7 feet and one inches I thought he was only around 6 feet but I read he is a little over 7 feet tall. His children's names are Me'arah O'Neal, Shareef O'Neal, Shaqir O'Neal, Shaqir O'Neal and Amirah O'Neal.

O'Neal's parents names are Joseph Toney and Phillip A. Harrison I read he has two fathers and maybe one father is his step father while the other is his real father that means his blood relative father.

 His mothers name is Lucille O'Neal. Mr. Shaquille has his mothers last name usually people have their fathers last names because that is how this society is and how the government is in my opinion.

His siblings names are Ayesha O'Neal, Lateefah O'Neal and Jamal O'Neal. Mr. O'Neal was born in March 6, 1972 in Newark New Jersey.

He is in movies that I read and I never even heard of those movies and I do not know them and I will tell you one movie that I knew his was in the movie Grown Ups 2. That movie is PG-13 I thought that movie is going to be rated R because the movie is called Grown Ups.

Shaquille O'Neal I would ove for you and all celebrities to see what my favorite cartoons are on Nickelodeon and I would like you to see who my favorite male and female celebrities names are.


No comments:

Post a Comment