Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The Mysticons

The Mysticons is a new Nickelodeon show that is coming on television on August 20 2017.

The Mysticons I read is about Four girl that are best friends that are becoming warriors to fight the evil queen. That is what  I read on the internet.

The creator of that show is Sean Jara That is also the creator of cartoon Network shows Lie Ben 10, Johnny Test , Max Steel, Hot Wheels, Battle Force 5, Degrassi: the Next Generation and Inspector Gadget. That is the person who created and written about those shows.

The Mysticons seems it will look like a good show I thought I will watch more girly shows but I watch more Boyish shows because I like those kind of shows more. Most girls like to watch girly shows but me I like to watch more boyish show because I am a Tomboy and a Girly Girl I am a mixer before I was just a girly girl and now I am a mixer of a Girly girl and a Tomboy.

This show reminds me of The Winx Club it's Similar to the Winx Club in my opinion. The characters on Mysticons names are Arkayna Goodfey, Emerald Goldenbraid, Zarya Moonwolf and Piper Willowbrook Mysticon Striker.


No comments:

Post a Comment