Thursday, August 10, 2017

Family Guy and Seth Macfarlane


Family Guy is an Adult Cartoon that's 3 year old children should not watch that television show.

That cartoon makes some people laugh I have a teacher that says "I do not like to talk about Family guy it's just stupid".

One of the students say in my school how about Stewie One of the teachers said "no I said I don't like respectful kids."

Seth Macfarlane does the voice of the father of the show I think the fathers name is Peter Griffin. Seth was born in  October 26, 1973 in Kent Connecticut.

Macfarlane's parents names are Ronald Milton MacFarlane and Ann Perry Sager. Mr. Macfalane's It does not say on the internet he has children.

 Maybe he does not want to have any children or maybe he has children but maybe his children are to young to be on the internet.

 Or maybe they are old enough to be online but his children do not want to be on inter net yet.

MacFarlane was also in the movie Ted He did the voice of the talking teddy bear toys that's swears.

 Ted in that movie it has real people but a speaking teddy bear toy. Ted said in one part of the movie "I sound like Peter Griffin. " other people said "yes."


No comments:

Post a Comment