Monday, August 14, 2017

Nickelodeon shows that are coming back as movies

You know the TV show Hey Arnold that show is coming back with a movie this year and Hey Arnold last episode was June 8, 2004.

I read that The Loud House will come back with a movie in February 7, 2020.

Also in my opinion Fanboy and Chum Chum should come back with a movie.

The new Nickelodeon show that is making new episode Welcome to the Wayne should make a movie in the future if the show is not on TV any more so the show and movie will be more popular.

Tak and The Power of Juju should also come back with a movie and the creator of Tak is Avalanche Software and Helixe.

Tak should also come back with a movie and they should make the cartoon look more modern not blurry and make it a lot better then it did back in 2008.

This is my opinion which shows should come back with movies.

Dear, Nickelodeon I not trying to force you to make those shows come back into movies.

 I just trying to make the un popular TV shows more popular and Tak had only 1 season and I never seen a show that only has 1 season and Tak and the Power of Juju should come back with a movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment