Thursday, August 10, 2017

Stephanie Bently

Stephanie Bentley sings songs like I will survive that is my favorite song from her. I first heard that song from the movie Holes.

I also read she was in the movie The Little Things Ms. Bently was born in April, 29, 1963 Thomasville Georgia. Her parents it does not say who her parents are and children some celebrities do not put there families names up there because it's personal too some of them.

She wrote that I will Survive song in 2003 I played the song over and over again because it sounds good my mother said you going to make me hate that song playing it over and over it songs annoying.

In my opinion it is one of the best songs on this planet Earth! Do not know why people do not like the stuff that I like my father says you like show off beat and unpopular. I am try to my favorite unpopular shows that are newer more popular then older cartoons that been on TV seen 20 to 50 years.

The televisions shows that been on TV for 20 to 50 years they should take it of tv even if is new to children that never seen the show some children that never seen the show before they can tell that the show is very old.

Even the old show that has been on TV for 50 years even when it's very popular The should make the society different after when a TV show is on for 9 years They should take it off Television.

My mother said that Stephanie Bentley sounds like Carrie Underwood I agree because she does sound like her most country singers sound the same as each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment