Thursday, August 10, 2017

Cynthia Dallas

Cynthia Dallas was on the Nickelodeon show iCarly.

In one episode her character was a bully named Jocelyn that pick on a little boy one day that little boy is going to be a lot stronger then her.

If she bullied me on that show I act worst then Sam.

On that episode Carly teaches Sam how to be more girly then they went to school Sam said "look I don't want any trouble."

Then Jocelyn said "I do" then she push Sam into the locker.

Then later in that episode Jocelyn push Carly and Sam beat her up. Ms.Dallas was also in other movies and television show like Love Handles, 2 Broken Girls and The McCarthy.

The creators probably make her a bully on that show because  she's a big woman and I also saw that she is a Fitness woman and the internet said she works out.

I does not say when she was born my she does not want her date of birth on the internet or her parents names online maybe she has children but there not on the internet probably she do not want her children's name on their if she has children.

My parents said "Just because actors and actress play mean man and women in movie does not mean They are mean in real life." I read Ms. Cynthia was 6 feet tall.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment