Thursday, August 10, 2017

How Did I Make My Blog Exsit on the internet

My Blog became a Blog Because I work hard on it or when I was young I always Imagine if I had a blog on the internet.

 But  sometimes if you imagine that your blog is real on the Internet instead of thinking about for the rest of your life make your blog became real on the Internet.

When I was younger I used to imagine I have a blog on my own I did not know how to make my own blog back I used to Imagine that I was typing my blog about celebrities and cartoons on Nickelodeon.

Some times if you Imagine stuff like you want to write on a blog about celebrities and cartoons I wanted to write those things before I even had a blog.

My blog was a blog that I imagined when I was younger I wanted a blog of my own and my wish came true because obviously I did not just sit there and think about it for the rest of my life.

 People will not know about it if I it's still in my imagination and not on the internet yet.  then I imagine still and when I was 12 years old I ask my father how to make a blog he showed my how to make a blog today I have over 200 post when I was 12 I had a post my first post that I did was 12.

Now I write on my blog That I want to be Famous But if I do not have a blog people will not know I want to became famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment