Thursday, August 10, 2017

Toni Collette

Toni Collette is an actress that was in that movie Little Miss Sunshine She played the mother in that movie.

 Ms. Collette was also in other movies like The Black Balloon and Miss you Already.

She was born in November 1, 1972 in BlackTown Sydney, Australia.

 I thought she was born in the United States because it sounds like it from her movies maybe in real life she speaks broken English then talks proper English in those movies she is in.

Like similar to me I speak Proper English but I speak an African accent when I created a cartoon character and I do the voice of her.

Ms Toni's children's name are Arlo Robert Galafassi and Sage Florence Galafassi and Toni's parents are Bob Collette and Judy Collette.

Toni is a males names but some women when they are famous they have males names sometimes I do not think they should have males names because people might think the person is a man but really a women with a males name.


No comments:

Post a Comment