Saturday, November 10, 2018

When computers crash and Update

Peoples computer might crash because they have too many windows open on there computer and I kept the windows open on my computer because so I will know I saved these pictures or not.

My dad said " I already saved those picture. If you have too many windows open on you computer because it can slow your computer down.

 In the future hopefully no computer will crash or slow down no matter how many windows are opened on you computer because computers will be made different in the future and be more modern.

It also take a long time for the computer to up date maybe in the future if the computer is up dating something it will be very fast because computers will be more advanced in the future.

Lets say if you use an art software it can slow your computer down because you never use that soft ware before. In the future even if you never use any art software before you computer will go fast and you can get on the software fast because computers will be advanced enough to do that.

I was using a software called Paint.net and I had to many windows open on that software because it slowed the computer done. Maybe in the future even if I have to many windows open on Paint.net or on any art software it will not crash the computer and if will not slow down the computer because computer will be created different.

No comments:

Post a Comment