Monday, January 18, 2016

Bull Corner

Bull Corner was a very bad Evil man who hated African Americans I hated Bull Corner because he is mean and murders people I the olden days.

Bull Corner was born in July 11, 1897 in Selma Alabama his parent are probably racist That is probably why Bull is Racist. It does not say who his parents are Probably because they are bad and he is A Bad Man for crying out loud.

I read that Bull Corner's mother died when he was a child.

 That is Probably why his is bad his mother loved him Probably she and his father teach he how to hate black people and when his mother died That is Probably why he became evil and he loved his mother.

Connor wed Beara Levin in 1920, with the two going on to have a daughter and move to the city of Birmingham.

Bull Die in March 10, 1973 in Birmingham Alabama. He was happy that Black people died I was sad or Crying because I heard Those African Americans where good.

 So I am Happy that Bull Corner died because he was a bad person He was happy that good people die and I am happy when bad people die because they murdered people for no reason. 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment