Saturday, January 23, 2016

Joan Crawford

I am writing about Joan Crawford. She Adopted a boy and a girl who are real brother and sister.

Ms. Crawford was an a abusive mother her adopted children name is I heard Christina and Christopher She should not be abusing them because that's not their real mother if Christina's real mother found out she will be very upset or probably smack Joan.

Before I did not know why Joan Died at a young age I read yesterday that she had a heart attack and she had cancer I think I know why she had that because she was smoking a lot.

Ms. Joan was born in March 23, 1905 in San Antonio Texas.  Her other children where Cynthia Crawford and Cathy Crawford I do not know that is her adopted daughters or real daughters. Her parents are not alive because she died and she was born in 1905. Her parents are Thomas E. LeSueur and Anna Bell Johnson.

She died in May 10, 1977 in New York, City. It did not like the way she treated her children but also it is very sad when some one dies she was not a killer if she was a murder that will be different.



No comments:

Post a Comment