Friday, January 29, 2016

Ruth Handler

Today I am typing about Ruth Handler. She is the Creator of Barbie Dolls, I thought a man was a creator then I looked on the Internet a Woman created them.

Ms. Handler was born in November 4, 1916 in Denver Colorado. Her children are Kenneth Handler that is her son and Barbara Handler.

Ruth's parents are not alive because she not alive any more. She died in April 27, 2002 in Century California.

Her parents are Jacob Moskowicz and Ida Moskowicz. I have not heard those names Ida and Moskowicz until that I just read on the Internet.

Her children are probably making the Barbie dolls now to make them look more modern.

The school that she went to is University of Denver the town Denver is in the state Colorado. I use to play with "Barbie Dolls" on the street now I do not I just play with them in the house some times I keep the Barbies, because I want to Collect Barbies Like wash their hair or bride them that is about it.






No comments:

Post a Comment