Sunday, January 24, 2016

Lupita Nyong'o

Today I am writing about Lupita Nyong'o. She is in the movie 12 Years of Slave, The Jungle Book And "Star Wars: The Force Awakens".

I will like to meet her where a place that fans meet celebrity's for years or become there family member.

Lupita Nationality is African, Kenyan and I read Mexican I did not know she was Mexican untill now I just read on the internet on Google.

Ms.Nyong'o was born in March 1, 1983 in Mexico City I thought she was born in Africa Now I just read she was born in Mexico. Her Parents are Peter Anyang Nyong'o, and "Dorothy Nyong'o".  

Were in political exile at the time of her birth, but were able to return to their homeland of Kenya, during their daughter's childhood. Her father later became part of the country's senate while her mother, who worked in family planning, took a leadership position with the Africa Cancer Foundation.


Having taken to drama and obtaining the lead role in a production of Romeo and Juliet, Nyong'o also returned to Mexico during her teens to learn Spanish. She went to college in the United States, studying at Hampshire College in Amherst, Massachusetts, and earning her degree in film in 2003.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment