Friday, January 22, 2016

Faye Dunaway

Today I am writing about Faye Dunaway. She was in the movie Mommie Dearest Ms.Dunaway play Joan Crawford that died with a Heart Attack I read and she had cancer That my mother showed me that Joan Crawford was a meaner mother.

Joan Crawford I did not know why she died just now I read she had cancer and a Heart Attack no wonder why she had a heart attack because she was smoking a lot.

Ms. Faye was born in January 14, 1941 in Bascom Florida.  Her parent are John MacDowell Dunaway Jr. and her mothers name is Grace April Smith.

Her grandfathers name is Probably John MacDowell Dunaway Sr.  Her child is Liam Dunaway O'Neill that is her son.

Faye probably has grand children and great grand children by know. I would love to meet her a place that people meet celebrities. My mom said "you act like I'm like Mommie Dearest". I agree she is a nicer mother then Mommie Dearest but what happened to me a year ago was very bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment