Thursday, January 14, 2016

One Direction

One Direction is a group band I did not know them when I was younger.

 Now as I got older I know them more. They sing the songs That what Makes you Beautiful, Drag Me down I also read they sing the song Steal My Girl.

I do not know the Boys Names in that Band Because I never Heard their names.

 Or other boy Bands I know The Name of the band but I usually do not know what the peoples names are in the band that play the Interments.

One Direction sing their songs on radio station like K.T.U radio I watch my songs will be on radio one day their will because I have a Blog I am a little Famous want to be very Famous if I work hard I will became a lot Famous.

I would Like to do an interview about them about their Life how is their family or what do you usually do for Holidays  like Halloween, St Patrick's Day, Valentines Day, Easter, 4 th of July,Thanks Giving Christmas or New Years Eve.

One Direction I do not know your names yet maybe when I get to meet you I ask your Names and I will know your names. I would like you to read my blog That I write about You and other Celebrity's.


No comments:

Post a Comment