Thursday, January 7, 2016

Nelson Mandela

When I first heard that Nelson Mandela died I was crying I did not knew who he was until my father and this other man a his job spoke about. After that we when to see the movie.

Mr. Mandela was Born in July 18, 1918 in Mvezo, South Africa.

South Africa is colder than North Africa I did not know that until my father spoke to me about that South Africa is colder because is is close to the south pole me and My father thought that all over Africa was hot Now we know That why North Africa is hotter it is closer to the equator.

Mr.Nelson Married a woman her name is Winnie Mandela he married her in 1958- 1996. He married other women one is named Graca Machel he married her in 1998-2013 that is his newest wife his oldest wife was Evelyn Mase he married her in 1944- 1958.

Nelson Mandela died in December 5, 2013 in Hougton Estate, Johannesburg, South Africa. His children are Zenani Mandela, Makaziwe Mandela- Amuah, Makaziwe Mandela and  Zindziswa Mandela his daughters  Makgatho Mandela and Madiba Thembekile Mandela his sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment