Thursday, January 14, 2016

Lucy Lawless

 I am writing about Lucy Lawless, Lawless was in movie called Hercules The Legendary Journeys.

 And I also read she was in the movie Tarzan not the Disney, Cartoon Tarzan, it looks like it has real people in the movie playing the characters. She was on A television show called Xena.

Ms. Lawless was born in March 29, 1968 in Mount Albert, New Zealand.

 Her parents are Frank Ryan and Julie Ryan. Lawless is probably her marriage last named and her birth Last name is Lucy Ryan in m my own opinion that is a truth.

Ms. Lucy's children are Daisy Lawless, Judah Miro Tapart and Julius Robert Bay Tapart. Her sons probably have different last names because their probably her step sons or she calls them her sons.

Dear, Miss Lucy Lawless I hope you love this blog that I made a year ago I write other celebrity's and cartoons on Television.




No comments:

Post a Comment