Sunday, January 10, 2016

Eartha Kitt

Eartha Kitt was in movie like the Disney Cartoon Movie Emperor's New Groove.

She did the voice of the evil woman character Yzma.

 My favorite character in Emperor's New Groove or Emperor's New School Is Kuzco because he look like a cartoon version of Nat Wolff My favorite Celebrity.

Ms. Kitt was born in January 17, 1927 in North, South Carolina.

Her Parent is Mamie Kitt She is not Alive any more Because Eartha Kitt died Ms. Eartha If she was still alive she will be 89 years old woman.

Her Children are Kitt McDonald That is her daughter. Her Grand children are Jason Shapiro and Rachel Shapiro. She died in December 25, 2008 in Weston Connecticut. When I first heard Eartha died I was crying it was very sad.

Eartha Kitt Died because it was a very old age. Hr family is sad because they miss their family member I know How family's get if their Great Grand Mother Died they cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment