Saturday, January 9, 2016

Winne Mandela

 They did a movie with Winnie Mandela was treated as a slave.

When she was in jail The white woman with blonde hair blue eyes was hurting her I asked my father "why is the white woman stronger".

My Father said "it's not a matter of being stronger it's a matter that White people had more guns".

In that Movie I believed that really happened in real life I believe The white woman was stronger because she used more guns If your use guns or in a army You would be stronger.

Ms. Mandela was born in September 26, 1936 in Bizana, Eastern Cape South Africa. Her children are Zindziswa Mandela and Zenani Mandela. Ms Winnie has a couple of daughters. Her parents are Gertrude Madikizela that is her mother her fathers name is Columbus Madikizela.

<  

No comments:

Post a Comment