Friday, January 8, 2016

Tia Carrere

Tia Carrere was in the Disney cartoon movie Lilo and Stitch. I also read she was on the television show dancing with the star.

I also read she was also in the cartoon Scooby- Doo. Ms. Carrere did the voice of Lilos older sister When I was younger I thought that was Lilo's mother then as I got older I listen to the movie that is Lilo's older sister.

Ms. Tia was born in January 2, 1967 in Honolulu Hawaii. Her parents are Alexander Janairo and Audrey Duhinio Janairo. Her child is Bianca Wakelin that is her daughter. her child was born September 25, 2005.

I would like to meet this woman at a place that fans meet celebrities for years or go to Holly Wood or Las Vegas. She was also in other movies like My Teacher's wife, Stitch the movie and Kull The Conqueror she was in that movie with Thomas Ian Griffin.

I also read she was in this other old cartoon on Cartoon Network Tom and Jerry I think they should go off TV because it' to old and a lot of people are getting tired of that show.



 


1 comment: