Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Martin Cooper

Martin Cooper, invented the cell phone. I did not know who invented the cell phone until I just read it on the internet.

I was asking people "who invented the cell phone?" Most people I asked said "they do not know."  Instead of asking I now go on the internet and research it myself.


His nick name is Marty Cooper. Mr. Cooper's parents are Arthur Cooper and Mary Cooper. Cooper was born on December 26, 1928, in Chicago, Illinois.

His Parents are not alive any more because if you're in your 80s or 90s your parents or usually deceased or in a happier place.

He probably is a great grand father.   But some celebrities put their children's names on the Internet. However, some do not because it is considered more private information to them.

His sibling Is Will Cooper, he is married to Arlene Harris. When I was younger I did not know what a spouse means.  Now I know it means when you marry someone.

Mr. Martin I hope you like this blog that I did about you or other important people or celebrities that I publish on the internet.  Thank you for you great invention.


No comments:

Post a Comment