Friday, January 15, 2016

Ruby Bridges

Today I am typing about Ruby Bridges. They did I movie about her with a different actress playing Ruby Bridges.

When Ms. Bridges was a little she was going the a white school The blonde hair white teacher and others Teachers did not like her their was one One Teacher that might be a mixer.

 That is probably why she understand more how Ruby Felt then the Other White teachers with Blond hair. she cared about Ruby Bridges.

In the Ruby Bridges movie a white mother took her son out of that school because Ruby is black then the White Mother said to Ruby "I am going to hang you and Break your Neck"! Ruby was very scared.

Ms. Ruby was born in September 8, 1954 in Tyler town Mississippi. Her children are Craig Hall, Sean Hall and Christopher Hall. Her parent are Abon Bridges her father her mother is Lucille Bridges.

 My Father says Not all Blond hair people are mean or hate black people. In my own Opinion some of them do hate black people They television people that all Black people are bad and all blonde hair  are good.

 Is this society my cartoon I make the Black People good and The Blond hair one meaner to show them a lesson how it feels to says all white people are bad do not say all black people are bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment