Thursday, October 25, 2018

Making your pwn art software

Well Making you own art software you have to know a lot of Programing and coding maybe in the future if you want to make your own art software type on the art creating software website on the internet on how you want you software to work and the programing machines will program any bodies own art software for you or any bodies who wants to learn how to create their own art software.

Also The coding Machine on your computer will also code the game for you or anybody who wants to create an their own art software.



I would like My software to be like you can make you own  TV Shows and Movies and I would like my soft ware to be you turn on the microphone on my art software then sing into the microphone and final the software will try to make how your own song will really sound like if it had instruments in the background.

Also the tools on the soft ware will be paint brush the color wheel, Straight lines,shapes,eraser and Voices.

You can also write down your script and make you own character click on to voices because you might want to give your character a voice. You cartoon characters will be like the characters in the movies and TV shows except no body does the voice of them it's the software that's doing that.

If you click on to 3D view you can only make your own 3D cartoon Characters if you click on to 2D view you can only make your own 2D cartoon characters.

I would like to make a art soft ware one day it will be call the 3D and 2D art mixed software. You can also make your own video games and toys on this software that I want to created one day.

If I type on my own Software I want you to make the dolls hair grow like a real persons hair the software will make this safe chemical so the dolls hair can grow like a real persons hair and final you can take you doll out of the 3D printer and The art software will make your toys how you want them to look or how you want them to be made.

I would like my art software to be similar to Blender, 3D Daz and Paint.net and also Paint 3D except it's the most advance art soft ware you can every had you can buy or download my own software for free.  And you will not have to get plugins like Paint.Net you have to get more plugg ins for example I had to get the 3D shape plug in for paint.net.

But in my art software you do not have to get plug ins the plug ins will be already on the software after you download it and install on to your computer desktop that is how I want my art software to be created.  


No comments:

Post a Comment