Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Barack Obama

Today I am writing about Barack Obama. In 7th grade the teacher said we had to write to him then Barack knows or schools name.

 Mr. Obama has a couple of daughters named Natasha Obama and Malia Ann Obama.

Mr. Barack's parents are Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr. His father is African American and his mother is White.

 Barack was born in August 4, 1961 in Honolulu Hawaii.

I will love to meet him one day at the white house where he lives now most of the presidents are man probably because man control women or that is this society is in this country.

I thought Barack Obama was just African American now I know his is half black half white his has a white mother some people call him black I call him by his name or call him Half black or half white.


No comments:

Post a Comment