Saturday, September 12, 2015

Gregory Hines

I am writing Today about Gregory Hines. He was in The Tic Code, with Polly Draper I read he was also in the movie The Muppets Take Manhattan.

I wanted to meet the man but he died with cancer it made me cry or yell a lot when a person dies.

 I read Mr. Hines died  at age 57. My father met him once I said to my father "is he nice" my father said "he is very nice man."

Gregory was born in February 14, 1946 in New York City. His father is Maurice Hines Sr. and his mother is Alma Hines.

Mr. Gregory's children are Zach Hines and Daria Hines. Hines died in August 9, 2003 in Los Angeles California.

Maybe my father or my family will meet him up in heaven. It made me very sad that Gregory died with cancer because my father knew him even that I did not meet him yet it made me upset because my father knew him.

No comments:

Post a Comment