Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Dr. Phil

Today I am writing about Dr.Phil. His show he is a Psychologist that speaks to people about their problems.

Once on that show their were grown people throwing a tantrum and children with down syndrome or have autism.

I ask my father one time that "does Dr. Phil believe in spanking" then my father said "no" because he heard him on television.

His full names is Phillip Calvin. His was born in September 1, 1950 in Vinita, Oklahoma. His parents are Jerry Stevens that is his mother his father is Joe McGraw.

His children are Jay McGraw and Jordan Mcgraw. His Grandchildren are Avery Elizabeth Mcgraw and London Philip McGraw.

When I was younger I did not know that Dr. Phil is a grand father now as I am older I can picture that a person that's is in their 40s, 50s or 60s their are a grand father or a grand mother.



No comments:

Post a Comment