Monday, September 14, 2015

Usher

I am publishing today about Usher.  He was in the movie "Killers."

I also read he was in the "Muppets Most Wanted" movie.  He was also in a Justin Bieber movie.  I do not like Justin Bieber, that much because he used to call black people the N word and do very stupid stuff.

I thought that Usher was just a singer.   Now I know I need to look up what movies he is in and realize I should not pre-judge what celebrities do in advance.

Usher was born in October 14, 1978 in Dallas Texas. His parents are Jonetta Patton and his father is Usher Raymond III. His children are his two son's Naviyd Ely Raymond and Usher Raymond V.

Usher is an alright celebrity but he is not my favorite.   But he has plenty of fans and is quite popular.



No comments:

Post a Comment