Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hilary Duff

Today I am Previewing about Hilary Duff. She was in the Disney Channel show Lizzie McGuire, I would love to meet her one day at a concert in Los Angeles or in Nevada.

 Miss. Duff was also in the movie Cadet Kelly, the last time I watched that movie I say to my self that's Hilary Duff.

 Now I Know because I looked it up on the internet.

I also read Miss. Hilary was in the movie A Cinderella Story. I read she was also in the movie Casper Meets Wendy, Casper is a young boy ghost I did not know she was in that movie until now.

Hilary Duff was born in September 28, 1987 in Houston, Texas. Her parents are Robert Duff and Susan Colleen Duff. she has a son named Luca Cruz Comrie.

She also sings the song This is what Dreams are made of in the Disney Channel Lizzie McGuire movie.





No comments:

Post a Comment