Monday, September 28, 2015

Laurie Berkner

Today I am typing about Laurie Berkner. I my opinion she should be on more adult show or movies but she was also on Nick Jr.

That channel is for children that are 3 to 6 years old.

I always seen Ms.Berkner on children's show not on Adult movies.

 Maybe some where in the future maybe she be on more Adult movie In my own opinion she is to old to just be on just children's channel's shows.

Ms. Laurie was born in March 15, 1969 in Neuillly -sur- Seine, Nanterre, France. I thought she was born in America because she sounds like she speak proper English. Her child is Lucy Mueller.

Laurie Berker I hope you like my blog that I am typing about other celebrities and I hope you agree that you to old to be on just Nick Jr. or be in more adult movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment