Saturday, September 5, 2015

Tom Cavanagh

I am writing about Tom Cavanagh. He was in the movie A Killer Among Us, that was based on a true story.

 In that movie Tom played the step father that is the murder of the teen girl.

 One day I found that movie one a channel or record it the movie made me cry because it was very sad.

 In that movie Toms character said to the teen girl "I am you father !" The teen girl said to him "you are not!"

I read just now that Mr.Cavanagh was also on Yogi Bear I like tat cartoon but it's not my favorite cartoon.

Mr. Tom was born in October 26, 1963 in Ottawa, Canada. His parents are Rosemary Cavanagh and Thomas Cavanagh Sr. His children are James Joseph Canvanagh, Thomas Cavanagh Jr. and Alice Ann Cavanagh.

My parents said "he looks like my favorite celebrity Nat Wolff." In my opinion Tom does but in a older version of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment