Sunday, September 20, 2015

Tyra Banks

I am blogging about Tyra Banks. She was in the Disney movie Life size, Is a barbie doll that became into a women in that movie That was Tyra's character. Banks was also in the show called The Tyra Banks Show.

She was born in December 4, 1973 in Inglewood California. Her parents are Carolyn London and Donald Banks.

When Ms. Bank was in the movie Life Size I just watch the movie my father said "is that Tyra Banks" then I looked it up on the internet the I said to my father "you right it is Tyra Banks".

 I would love to meet Ms. Tyra one day in Hollywood at a concert.

My father spoke to me a African American girl was selling dresses she gave one to Tyra Banks she wearied the dress then the girl became famous. My father said the girl is 18 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment