Thursday, September 3, 2015

Lily Collins

Today I am typing about Lily Collins. I read she was in the movie The Blind Side, but I did not she her in that movie.

When I saw the movie The Blind Side, I thought that the foot ball player,  that happens to be African American, in that movie was a grown man.

Then my teachers informed me that "he is a kid", and I watched that movie in summer school.  I realized the foot ball player was actually really a teenager.

In the movie The Blind Side, the foot ball player was adopted. He was adopted because his real mother left him.  I did not know that until now.

 I did not see Lily Collins in that movie or on clips.  Maybe I for got that I saw her in that movie.  But I read she was in the movie. The Blind Side was based on a true story.

Lily was also in the movie with Nat Wolff called Stuck in Love.  She played Nat Wolff's older sister.

Also Nat Wolff's character in that movie punched a guy in the face.  When he was on the news talking about Stuck in Love, he mentioned a guy he met thought he was a boxing champion.

I blogged about the fantasy that presented Nat Wolff wearing a boxing helmet and gear.  That is my second blog post on this blog site.

Collins was born in March 18, 1989 in Guuildford, United Kingdom. Her parents are Jill Tavelman and Phil Collins.



No comments:

Post a Comment