Saturday, September 26, 2015

Queen Latifah

Today I am typing about Queen Latifah. She was in the movie The new Hairspray with Nikki Blonsky and Amanda Bynes.  Latifah was also in the movie Ice Age 4 and The Muppets Wizard of Oz.

Ms. Queen Latifah was born in March 18, 1970 in Newark New Jersey.

 I thought she was born some where in Hollywood now I know I should now per-judge or just read on the internet when was she born.

 Her parents are Rita Owens and Lancelot Owens, Sr. Queen Latifah last name was Owens when she was very young.

Her full name was Dana Elaine Owens. That happens to be her birth name but her stage name is Queen Latifah she probably gave her self that stage name Just I gave my self a stage name. I thought her real name was Queen Latifah on the internet I read her full name.









1 comment:

  1. I knew that Queen was not her given name but Dana Owens, wow, glad she changed it! She started out in rap music and was nominated for an Oscar in her role in the film, Chicago. I'm a big fan and am so happy to see her in films!

    ReplyDelete