Friday, September 11, 2015

Polly Draper

I am blogging today about Polly Draper.  She was on the show 30 something.  She was also in the movie The Tic Code, with the celebrity Gregory Hines.

My father once had the honor of meeting him.  My dad said Gregory Hines, was a very nice man.  Mr Hines I heard from my father died from cancer.

Ms. Polly was born in June 15, 1955 in Gary Indiana.  Her parents are William Draper the 3rd, and her mother is Phyllis Culbertson.

Her children are Alex Wolff and Nat Wolff, from the Naked Brothers Band, on Nickelodeon.  Nat Wolff is my favorite celebrity.

Ms. Draper was the producer of the Nickelodeon show that Alex and Nat Wolff were in.  I did not know who their mother was when I was younger.   Now I am familiar with who she is more today.

One day I met Polly Draper's son Nat Wolff, at a concert in New Jersey.   It made me very love struck or very happy to see my favorite celebrity for hours and to meet him.

Polly Draper is French. I did not know that when I was younger.  Now that I am older can I look the backgrounds on celebrities up on the internet.






No comments:

Post a Comment