Sunday, September 13, 2015

Jesse Draper

I am typing today about Jesse Draper. She was on the Nickelodeon show in 2009 called the Naked Brothers Band, with Alex and Nat Wolff.

I read she was also in other movies like The Mighty Macs.  I did not see that movie or the trailer yet but maybe today I'll see it in the future.

Draper was born in January 5, 1986 in United States of America.   I have not been able to find out in what state was she born like other celebrities on the internet.

She is also in the show Valley Girl that shows her wearing pink or her room is pink.  That is possibly her favorite color.

That used to be my favorite color when I was a toddler. My favorite color for clothes now is black.  My overall favorite color happens to be yellow.

Jesse's  cousins are Alex and Nat Wolff.   Her parents are Melissa Draper and Timothy C. Draper. Ms. Jesse's aunts are Becky Draper and Polly Draper.  Polly Draper is the mom of my favorite celebrities Alex and Nat Wolff.





No comments:

Post a Comment