Monday, September 7, 2015

Tisha Campbell-Martin

I am blogging about Tisha Campbell-Martin. She was on the show My Wife and Kids she played the mother in that show.

 Tisha is on the same show as Tichina Arnold they were on the show Martin or Everybody Hates Chris.

 They are probably on the same shows because maybe they are best friend Like other celebrities like Amy Polar or Tina Fey are in a lot of the same movie or television show because maybe they are best friends also.

Ms. Tisha parents are Clifton Campbell and Mona Campbell. Tisha changed her last name because she is married to Duane Martin.

 She was born in October 13, 1968 in Oklahoma City. Her children are Ezekiel Martin and Xen Martin she has sons I thought she has daughters to I should read on the internet and not pre-judge on celebrities children.

I read that her child Xen is 8 years old and is Autistic. When I was 3 years old I did not know what that word is or did not know that word exist I wanted to know why I was on a smaller bus my parents said because I have changes. Now as I am old I know What Autistic is If there child has it they should go to a special needs school.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment