Saturday, September 19, 2015

Brec Bassinger

I am writing about today is Brec Bassinger. She is on the nickelodeon show Bella and the Bull dogs she plays the girl Bella who plays foot ball in her school.

 I watch that show once in a while but not all of the episodes.

Bassinger was born in May 25, 1999 in Saginaw Texas. It does not say who her parents are maybe she has not been on television as long as other celebrities.

 Maybe in the future if the inter net has her parents on their I will type it on my blog.

I search what other movies or television shows she was in it just said Bella and the Bull dogs maybe she has not been on other movies or television show or maybe her parents want her to be on one show then when she is older she might be on new movies.



No comments:

Post a Comment