Friday, September 18, 2015

Kira Kosarin

Today I am publishing about Kira Kosarin. She is on the nickelodeon show The Thundermans She plays the older sister on that show.

 When I was young I did not know who she was at all now as I am older I know her because from the show on Nickelodeon.

She was born in October 7, 1997 in Boca Raton, Florida. It does not say about her parent or her other family members maybe some where in the future google will have her parents name.

She was on the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards.

The Thundermans an alright show but is not my favorite show like other children or teens. The Thundermans in my opioion is not the worst show but it's not the best show ether.

The Thundermans I watch it once in a while not all of the episodes like other show I like or I am a big fan of.




No comments:

Post a Comment